Ensuring the health of your team
Human capital is one of the most important assets of any company and organisation. According to a report by the Spanish Network of Healthy Companies, people in good health are more productive, have 65% more energy and are more connected. Therefore, through the iMove Corporate service, we improve the health, performance and physical and mental well-being of companies and the human teams that build them.
How do we work?
We provide comprehensive Corporate Wellness services for companies. We research, analyse, and design the best solution according to the needs and demands of each organisation and we provide onsite physiotherapy sessions and other complementary services.
Our working method consists of 5 stages:
- 1. Assessment: we study the needs of the company.
- 2. Proposal: we develop a tailor-made proposal of services and strategies.
- 3. Collaboration: we work with human resources and occupational risk prevention staff to improve the health and mobility of work teams.
- 4. Implementation: we put into practice the services designed in collaboration with the company.
- 5. Follow-up: we make reports to assess the evolution of the employees, according to the health and emotional well-being of the team.
What services do we offer?
Physiotherapy consultation in the company.
Ergonomics and back care program.
Specific rehabilitation to relieve muscular discomfort or correct bad postural habits.
Physical and sport activities
Movement and physical exercise sessions to improve the physical health of In-Company workers.
Individual or group functional training and recovery.
Therapeutic exercise, hypopressive gymnastics, among others.
Nutritional advice in-company or online.
Individual dietary counselling.
Preparation of healthy menus and recipes.
Nutrition and wellness campaigns.
We create specific training and preparation programs according to the needs of each group (runners, cyclists or other controlled sports) with the help of a team of experts.
What benefits will you have?
Increased productivity and higher equipment performance.
Talent attraction and retention.
Improvement of the working environment and reduction of absenteeism.
Reduction of costs associated with sick leave and replacements.
An improvement of the company’s corporate image.
And, ultimately, a healthier, more motivated team with a greater sense of belonging and commitment.